Datahut is a technology company that provides data solutions to some of the largest companies in the world, including Amazon and eBay. We help businesses improve their business processes, improve their margins, and compete better against competitors.
Experienced finance leader sought to autonomously oversee and execute comprehensive financial functions as the sole department representative, ideally a seasoned professional from a CA firm or an IT company background.
Job Location: Temporarily remote. Office location is in Ernakulam
Ideal Candidate for this position :
- Is from Kerala
- Has work experience of 3+ years in a CA firm or an IT company
- Has experience in managing accounts department single-handedly
- Has experience in handling clients
- Has Bachelor’s in Degree or Masters in Accounting, Finance
- Is well-versed in English
- Has strong knowledge of rules, regulations and procedures pertaining to Goods & Service Tax, Income Tax, TDS, e-TDS, and other statutory compliances (PF/ESIC).
- Is conversant with Tally ERP, and any accounting software packages, like QuickBooks, and FreshBooks
- Managing accounts department.
- Communicate with Clients, CA, Banks, and other authorities.
- Implementing the strategies and plans through the discussion with the Department Head.
- To rebuild a structure in the finance department. i.e. review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures based on feedback.
- Ensuring book-keeping is updated on a daily basis.
- Maintaining relevant reports regarding the accounting/finance department.
- Handle Accounts, TDS, GST, PT Returns,and other statutory compliances (PF/ESIC), etc.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements. With the help of experts.
- Prepare payment Documentation and filing work with the bank and other departments
- Collect, analyze, and summarize account information and financial status
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide technical support and advice on Management Accountant
Culture & Benefits:
- Competitive salary for good performers
- Stock options
- Flexible Timings
- Truckloads of learning
- Regular meetups,monthly fun activities, celebrations, annual tour
For more details, please visit www.hashwave.com | www.datahut.co
||16 Nov 2023
Share Job Opening